25 April 2009

more list-based procrastination

posts i want to write:
-the experience of an aura-reading synaesthete
-godspell
-graduation/anti-climax
-things that happen on the bus

what i feel capable of writing:
-i completely lack any energy/brainpower right now, because i just finished four years of what has actually been mostly hard work, even if i don't recognize it. this weekend, i'm dealing with my parents being in town, my, um, girl?friend being out of town, ridiculous graduation ceremonies, and not knowing where i'm going to live in three months. there is almost no food in my house [that belongs to me], and this is mostly ok because i'm going to go visit my family for a week, but then i have to cope with being there. Home is a funny thing. home, now, perhaps even more so.
-i am exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear about the experience of an aura-reading synesthete.

~B.