28 March 2010

why i hate straight men

scene: at a party, dancing under a strobe light, dressed like a kandi kid for an 80s theme. everyone is drunk, except me.

drunk guy: are you gay?
me: oh, yeah. [laughing as his girlfriend (?) starts to grind on me, with him behind her.]
guy: i'm not gay. i'm straight. this is my girlfriend. actually we're engaged. she's pregnant.
[hot] blonde girl: no i'm not! that's not true! [storms off]
[guy starts dancing on me in a way that is not entirely inappropriate, but with which i am completely uncomfortable]
me: um, i have a boyfriend, and i really don't want to be dancing with you like that.
him: you don't have a boyfriend.
me: uh, yes, i do.
him: you can't have a boyfriend. you're gay.

....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly.
Further conversation is pointless with someone like this.

~B.

Anonymous said...

Exactly.
There's no point in continuing interaction with someone like this.

~B.

Anonymous said...

wow. that is as bad, if not worse, as when I asked to borrow a pencil in my math class sophomore year and the guy was surprised that I spoke english...
don't come to radford.

Anonymous said...

[It's interesting that the front page of this post does not register my comments, hence the double-posting. Hmmm.]

~B.