10 August 2010

mix tape viii

haven't posted one of these in a while.
this pretty accurately describes my recent musical situation.

driving, vol. 3

1) "Joy to the World" - Three Dog Night
2) "Don't Stay Home" - 311
3) "Break Your Heart" - Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
4) "Baba O'Riley" - the Who
5) "Feel Good Inc." - the Gorillaz
6) "I'm Gay" - Bowling for Soup
7) "When I Grow Up" - Garbage
8) "Magical World" - Bassnectar ft. Nelly Furtado
9) "Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
10) "Dayvan Cowboy" - Boards of Canada
11) "Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix)" - Everything But The Girl
12) "You Can Have It All" - Yo La Tengo
13) "Dirty Little Secret" - All-American Rejects
14) "Alejandro" - Lady Gaga
15) "Sweet Dreams Are Made of These" - Eurythmics
16) "No Rain" - Blind Melon
17) "All Mixed Up" - 311
18) "Sweet Child o' Mine" - Guns N' Roses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good list! Numbers 1 and 15 are classics, though my perception of 15 was forever changed the first time I saw the music video last year.

Now I'm curious to go check out lists i through vii.

~B.