07 December 2005

stream-of-consciousness IV

haven't done one of these in a while; thought i might bother to do it again. i'm not sure i actually have anything to say....the semester's almost over and i can't wait....maybe that's not entirely true. maybe it is. i'm tired of this semester....my classes are killing me and i want to move on. except they're not killing me right now because i have this procrastinatory disease....i want to talk to the girlfriend but i'm not sure i actually feel like making the effort....and i should try to write something for my paper but i'm doing this instead, and i think i'm dangerously close to falling asleep....it's not that my habits have gotten that much worse (yes it is) but i'm so tired of it all that i just don't feel like doing it anymore....watch, i'll be better in january (no i won't)....i want to go do calculus with alex, all recent definitions um....hm. maybe i should listen to what i'm saying. i don't know what i'm saying. yay, stream-of-consciousness. my brain is crazy. don't you just love it.....my roommate is driving me crazy but i don't want to tell her but i think she reads my blog so this will be a fun conversation....i love her but sometimes.....it's that way with everyone, isn't it? "arc--something!!" that was fun. i think i made my professor laugh. back to calculus again. hehe i just edited my stream-of-consciousness; i don't like doing that. but i really have nothing to say. life is good, i suppose....the semester's almost over...i said that already. i had free pizza tonight. yay. and filled out a survey and entered a drawing and didn't win anything. i don't feel like being in my room anymore but i have noplace to go and i really should go to sleep. ha. i did laundry today, that was nice. i like doing laundry. it's just so inconvenient.

No comments: